Are you a landlord with vacant rental apartments Westchase Tampa? Are you looking for ways to advertise your rental apartments for potential tenants? Hereâ??s what you need to know.
1. Do you have current tenants and a few vacancies? You can ask your tenants to do word of mouth referrals. They are faster and easier to get tenants because referrals work efficiently.
2. Place vacancy signs in front of the rental apartments Westchase Tampa. Make sure the sign is visible to anyone passing by the area whether on bike, on foot, in a car of using any other type of transportation. If possible you can use multiple signs for maximum efficiency.
3. Make sure the signs contain key information to reduce the number of phone calls. For example, you should list the rent amount, the size of the vacant apartment, the number of bedrooms or bathrooms and whether or not you allow pets in the complex. With this crucial information you can only pick calls from interested parties and save a lot of time.
4. Create an advertisement, whether online or on print media providing more details about the rental apartment. You can be as creative as possible asking people to ask more about the apartment. Even better, you can provide more information regarding credit requirements or any other qualifications from the potential tenants.
5. Try using social media. There are a lot of businesses that are thriving because of social media advertisements so you can do the same too for the best results. You never know who among your friends might be interested in a rental apartment. Even better, you can save a lot of time and avoid keeping the apartment vacant for longer.
6. Use a listing service to place your advertisement. You can take advantage of any listing service available in your region for the best results. Make sure you provide the best sample images about the property and vacant apartment. Even better, you can take advantage of any video walkthroughs to give your potential tenants a complete view of the available apartment.
7. Use a real estate agent or property manager to help you advertise your home. A realtor basically does all the basics of advertising and interviewing potential tenants on your behalf saving you a lot of time. On the other hand, the property manager has the job of keeping the apartment in the best shape and posting any present vacancies. Even better they will interview all the applicants to help you find the best tenant effortlessly.
8. Host open houses where anyone walking through the home can view the available rental apartments. Make sure you have staged the apartment correctly by clearing the clutter, cleaning and repainting so your potential tenants will be enticed to live in the new place. Mention all the costs involved in moving into the new apartment such as first rent, security deposit and last monthâ??s rent to avoid any hidden charges.
As a landlord, you need to do your research when looking for tenants. With these tips youâ??re in good hands!